Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Monday, June 22, 2009

Do you ever wonder...


...what people are really thinking? In this photo I am on my honeymoon. In Maui. I look happy, right? Inside I am screaming. I have already realized that I have made the biggest mistake of my life. (and I have made some doozies) Nobody caught on. Not even my "husband". Sometimes I think we want someone to break our facade. To call us out. Later, after I had filed for divorce; my friends told me they knew. Well why the fuck didn't you say something? Slap me across the face? How did they reply? We thought you knew what you were doing. Marrying someone I didn't love, who wasn't my type & didn't deserve me much less my daughter? For the love of God-clearly I was in need of an intervention. How do we know when to speak up? And when to mind our own damn business?

No comments: