Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Escape


I am running away from facebook, twitter, myspace, the television, and the radio. I do not want to hear about nothing but Michael Jackson. In the 80's I adored him. But let's be honest, he got really weird as time went on. Not to mention the pubescent boys & the animals. But for the next 3 days all we will hear about is what a legend he was & all of the media snakes that badgered and belittled him when he was alive will be singing his praises.
Why do we do that when someone dies? Someone we didn't like very much or were not close to -we somehow ignore those true feelings and our guilt enables us to act like idiots at wakes and funerals. "Oh, I loved so & so.." You hadn't talked to so & so in years!
I'm babbling. Peace.

No comments: