Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Na-Na-Na-Na-Boo-Boo



I am going to be an aunt again. By next June there will be a new bouncing baby Clark. Perhaps you remember my nice Gia? So, clearly this will be another baby chock full of fantabulous DNA. What does this mean for me? Shopping, getting my baby fix vicariously (so much easier on the body) and the joy our family will feel next year when he/she/they (ha) join us. Congrats to my brother & sister [in-law]! I only say "in-law" so you do not think my siblings are married with children. That's gross.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather...
I just spent some time going through your posts, and I must say they were wonderful.
I totally enjoy your blog, and will be back to follow along with you...
You're family is priceless, and your humour... well, hysterical.
Keep up the great work, I love it!!!

Michele

QueenCrazyMum said...

Thank you so much Michele. I needed to hear that. I kinda got stuck at 49 followers & I feel like I spend more time trying to "network" than actually writing.