Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Friday, August 14, 2009

Do you ever have moments...



...when reality hits you? I am here. I am real. This is my life.
I am {fill in the name}. Where has the time gone? Do you contemplate life, death, the meaning of it all? Why YOU are here? Do you believe in fate? I just know that something cosmic happens to bring certain people into our lives-for good & bad. I know we have choices..but are they equal? Do I reallyhave the same opportunities as everyone else? What makes me happy? What does beauty mean to me? What do I value now that meant nothing to me a decade ago? So many questions..so little time. Yet we choose to fight. To hate. To kill. Where is the Zen in all of this? Sorry for the rambling post-just in that type of mood I guess. ~Queen Crazy Mum of Insanityville

No comments: