Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Discovering old friends again...


...is there anything better? You lose someone only to discover years later why you got along so well. Maybe you had a fight, or one of you moved. Maybe life got in the way. Whatever the reason, fate (what else could it be?) brings you back to each other. I lost my friend Pam for years. We would run into each other & be friendly but we never made plans. Finally, we went out for her most recent b-day. I thought she was mad at me for something (really stupid) and I was wrong. We talked for hours. Our daughters are just about the same age and in the same grade. We are both loud, rude & obnoxious (at times). We love sex, swear like truckers & drink like fish. When all is said & done-we are moms first. And if I need someone to vent to or call at 2 am-I know Pam will answer & she knows I would reciprocate. (I hope). This was kind of a safe, generic (possibly corny) post. But it's how I feel right NOW! ~Queen Crazy Mum of Insanityville

No comments: