Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Take me out...



...to the ball game
I actually fucking enjoyed myself. We had great seats by home plate so we were protected from flying balls. We ate like pigs, drank beer & genuinely enjoyed each others' company. We were there FOREVER. We left the house around 5:45 pm & didn't get home until midnight! The kids were so well behaved. Ali was determined to NOT have a good time and even she was won over. Kai clapped & cheered along with the fans. The people were (oddly) nice and accommodating. The woman next to me didn;t mind when I bumped into her while bouncing Kai around. Plus her view for much of the game was my plumbers crack as I was turned to face Kai, Ali & Daddy. The usher took our picture. We have like 3 pictures of all 4 of us. The large scary man in front of us was even understanding when Kai kept kicking his hand which was on the back of the seat in front of us. The fireworks were amazing, Princess Ali was enthralled. Kai had a love/hate relationship with the "boom-booms". There was a slight altercation on the way to the ballpark involving someone daring to throw a rock at our minivan assuming we were nice, scared, quiet folks who allow that kind of shit to slide. But we won;t get into that right now. ~Queen Crazy Mum of Insanityville

No comments: