Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Crazy As A Shithouse Rat

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time Flight



What was I doing before I had kids? And why did I waste so many years doing it? I cannot handle that my Ali is nearly 6 & a 1/2 while my "baby" Kai is 16 months and counting. I want to freeze time. I want to always be their rock. Their #1. To cuddle, to kiss & hug. I am having a moment with this: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
How does someone handle this? How does someone lose a child & not start shooting people in the face? Or become a drug addict? How can they BREATHE?
God-I wasted soooo many years thinking I had it all figured out. Thinking I wrote the book on "How to have the worst life...ever". Poor, poor pitiful me. This story of this family-that is stress. Not your kid puking on you, or someone cutting you off or even losing your job...there is nothing worse than watching your child suffer and I want to make a vow t day to try a little bit harder. To live in the moment, to yell less, to snuggle more, to not let petty shit bring me to a place I don't need to visit. Hug your little ones tonight-
~Queen Crazy Mum of Insanityville

No comments: